I am a marketing executive with over ten years of professional experience, encompassing qualitative & quantitative research, strategic planning, media planning & buying, creative development, interactive marketing, database /direct-marketing and public relations. My most recent position at Sleep Apnea Treatment Centers of America (SATCOA) has been focused on executing holistic marketing strategies and campaigns to increase and further develop the brand, brand image, productivity and revenue while streamlining franchise operations. I effectively managed the SATCOA brand in 10 markets increasing profitability, brand reach and advertising effectiveness. Through my oversight of each facility, operational management and marketing strategies, the franchises saw substantial revenue and profitability increases that outperformed goals based on marketability.
My duties included:
- Tripled customer volume and grew from five facilities to ten in one year.
- Led the development and implementation of annual marketing plans that increased overall revenue from $1.8m to $3.9m in one year.
- Planed designed and implemented five consumer facing websites and two business-to-business websites.
- Planned, created and implemented an annual marketing budget of nearly a million dollars, including the following mediums: TV, Radio, Print, Digital CPC, Online Display, and other local media partnerships.
- Managed the communications staff, creative staff, one traffic manager, one seo/sem specialist, one analyst and worked in tandem with patient coordinators, medical staff and outside vendors.
- Oversaw all advertising campaigns and marketing material to build a consistent message and image across multiple brands and facilities.
- Managed and maintained the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for all marketing campaigns, lead tracking and sales management, as well as Marketing Automation Software (MAS) for email distribution, lead nurturing and reporting.
- Implemented procedures for Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system to work in tandem with marketing systems for full visibility throughout patient treatment process and result studies.
- Implemented successful community relations and government partnership plan.
Previous to my position with SATCOA I served as the Marketing and Multimedia Specialist for VectorLearning Companies. As the team lead for the marketing department I managed, maintained and designed seven company websites and marketing campaigns; and directed, filmed, and edited all video and interactive media for the company. My management skills included lead distribution and generation, campaign creation and implantation, project management, vendor relations, staff and customer relations’ management.
My duties included:
- Managing the day to day operations of marketing campaigns and brand focus
- Managed, developed, designed and maintained seven websites for VectorLearning companies
- Managed, designed and maintained campaigns and strategies for four VectorLearning companies
- Managed, directed, filmed and edited all video media for VectorLearning companies
- Developed and produced all interactive multimedia applications for VectorLearning companies
- Assisted in acquisition of two additional companies and successfully merged marketing teams and campaigns
Before VectorLearning I worked at the Greenfield Daily Reporter as the Online Media Manager. The Daily Reporter is a medium sized newspaper media outlet servicing the surrounding Indianapolis counties.
My duties included:
- Managed, designed and maintained five websites for the Daily Reporter and other Daily Reporter products
- Managed, created and maintained all web-based advertising campaigns
- Directed, developed and produced interactive media and applications
- Managed, directed, filmed and edited all video media
I feel my experience in the marketing profession is quite extensive. I have a passion for great marketing that reaches the desired audience and measure my successes to this point. I use many skills and tools to help assist me in the processes listed above. Here is a list of my qualifications:
Proficient with CRM, MAS, CMS and EMR software.
Media Buys and Negation:
Media Purchased: TV, Radio, Print, AdWords, Online Display, Native Advertising etc..
HTML, HTML 5, CSS, CSS 3, Java Script, Ajax, Flash, PHP, .NET, MySQL
Software: Dreamweaver, Coda, Cappuccino, Text Edit
w3c web standards for optimization
Video Production and Photography:
Proficient with any professional or amateur equipment for photography and video production.
Editing Software: Final Cut X, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier Motion Graphic Software: Motion, After Effects
Collateral designed in the past includes: Logos, Billboards, Print Advertising, Web Advertising, Stationary, Slicks, Catalogs, Whitepapers, Trade Show Graphics, Banners, Vehicle Graphics and more…
Software: Proficient with all Adobe software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom etc.
Software: Bootcamp, Teamwork, Asana, Microsoft Office